Unveil my creation - "Story" & "Maa Durga"

A story goes like this:

There was a village with a happy family. The father and mother had two little pearls thats the two lovely daughters. The surroundings in green and a river nearby was the perfect place for the two sisters to spend a lovely evening. The below picture describes the storyline I just narrated. Hope you like it.

The painting left out to dry:


After the framing it looked like this.


During dasara this year I was inspired by Maa Durga and this is the outcome of the inspiration.


Jai Maatadi!





8 comments:

Sahana Rao said...

I loved the 2 females, colors used!! Simply brilliant!

Amrit said...

I think you should focus on this and make it a profession unless you are already doing it...you are a pro.

ಅಶ್ವಿನಿ/ Ashwini said...

@Sahana: Thank you very much.

@Amrit: Ha ha ha.. Not a professional in this yet.. Yes can take this up as an alternate occupation.:)

GeetS said...

wonderful creation..v creative work :)

Saru Singhal said...

Love the second one. You're great with colors:)

Nikita Vhora (Nequesta) said...

Bright and pretty! :)

Rajesh said...

Beautiful painting.

ಅಶ್ವಿನಿ/ Ashwini said...

@GeetS: @Nikitha Vohra : Welcome to my space. Thank you very much for liking my piece of art!

@Saru Singhal: An attempt to unveil my creativity. Glad you liked them.

@Rajesh : Thanks!

Journey of Love: Chapter 6: Hilarity Ensues

As the train continued its journey, Arjun and Latha found themselves embroiled in one amusing situation after another. From navigating crowd...