"Unveil my creation" - Krishna Ganapathi!..

Glass painting has become a popular feature and is catching up as a hobby due to its awesome results and easy availability of glass painting equipment. I used solvent based glass paint for my work.

First in the series of "Unveil my creation" is Krishna Ganapathi - The lord Ganesh who inspires me in doing anything and everything in life along with Krishna the eternal Guru - I thought this blend would the best idea to work on. Though first in the posting it was the third one I painted. As the belief goes lets start new stuff with the blessing of the Lord.

Here is how it looked after I painted and left it for drying.



After the framing, it goes on the wall and here is how he looks. I loved the final outcome.


For the next in the series check this space tomorrow.

10 comments:

Bikramjit Singh Mann said...

IT is beautiful...

you got lot of talent girl .. excellent Well done ...

Bikram's

Sahana Rao said...

Very good use of colors. Looks elegant!

Anonymous said...

Hello Ashwini

You are doing this Glass painting in Exams time only ............ and you didnt put other paininting phots . When you will publish that ?

Roopa

Amrit said...

Can you mail me? I can get it framed here.

Rahul Bhatia said...

Lovely painting!

KParthasarathi said...

It is very nice on the wall

ಗಿರೀಶ್.ಎಸ್ said...

Hea itz veru Good !!!

Kavita Saharia said...

Beautiful !Wonderful idea Krishna Ganapathi .You are an extremely talented girl Ashwini :)

ಅಶ್ವಿನಿ/ Ashwini said...

@Bikram: Thank you. The encouragement helps me explore more of me.

@Sahana: Yeah I have been enjoying the colors - smell of it, the way it turns into a wonderful piece of art.Thanks for liking.

@Roopa: MBA's first mantra - Time management. :) :) The remaining are on their way...

@A: I'm glad you liked it so much that you need one for framing. You can mail me your address and I'll send the one you like from the series.

@Rahul Bhatia: Welcome to "Unveil the other side" Thanks for stopping by and I am happy for you liked this painting.

@Kparthasarathi: I was actually deciding to where I'd put this up and when I fixed him there on the wall he seemed perfecto!

@ಗಿರೀಶ್.ಎಸ್ : Thanks a lot!

@Kavita: Thank you ! Thank You!

magiceye said...

wonderful work!

Journey of Love: Chapter 6: Hilarity Ensues

As the train continued its journey, Arjun and Latha found themselves embroiled in one amusing situation after another. From navigating crowd...