A simple prayer..

Far above the land I know
Heard a voice of glory
In search of it
I started this beautiful journey

Was it a dream? Or in real
I don't know
Wish I could join in Harmony
Soul and heart never apart


Darkness fills the space
Pain felt , sorrows burried
Deep within. I want to be there
With you..


Can I ?
Response is what I cry for
In return you sing these tunes
Nostalgia hits and I am unaware


You care, Dont you
But why is that I feel alone
Simple and beaten
Can you lend a hand please, I plead

A soft gentle touch
I know forever you are there
Besides me, holding me
Showering the love I need.

16 comments:

Misterio Vida said...

a simple prayer indeed...liked it... thanks for sharing :)

Sum said...

Beautiful poem!

Irfanuddin said...

simple, yet impressive....:)

Girish.S said...

Nice one yaar !!!

Amrit said...

Nice. Why H is capital in "Harmony"?

Bikram said...

I hope and wish the little prayer gets listened to and gets fulfilled

Bikram's

Sujatha Sathya said...

what a nice poem

Insignia said...

Intense yet simple :) Liked it.

Chandana said...

Lovely! Very touching :)

Kavita Saharia said...

May your prayer be answered :)

KP said...

Lovely words.. nice poem..

Anonymous said...

Ashwini Here friends, I am having a hard time posting comments using my account. Anybody facing similar issues:(:(

@Muhammad Israr @Sum @Irfan @ Girish : Thank you!

@A: It did not happen with intention , but when you pointed it out I felt it was better this way.

@Bikram @Kavita: Thanks for the wishes..

@Insignia @Sujatha: Thank you ladies.

@TheGirlatfirstavenue @KP: Thank you for liking it.

Rachna Parmar said...

Nice prayer, girl. Wish you the best/

ಅಶ್ವಿನಿ/ Ashwini said...

@Rachna: Thank you so much.

SATYA LAKSHMI said...

You deserve, you will get it

ಅಶ್ವಿನಿ/Ashwini said...

@Latha Vijayakumar: Thanks for the wishes. Welcome to my space - Unveil the other side.

Journey of Love: Chapter 6: Hilarity Ensues

As the train continued its journey, Arjun and Latha found themselves embroiled in one amusing situation after another. From navigating crowd...